Share God's Love by Lending a Helping Hand
My brother John, service doggie Chico José, and I send greetings with this very brief note full of reminders: God loves you…We have the power each day to Choose Right Over Wrong. The Israelites had lots of issues, situations, problems…and so do we; however, the best approach is to pray, praise, and give thanks while we serve God and each other passionately.
My passion is Hunger Warriors (aka Hunger Ministry/Mary’s Food Friends). But I can’t do it alone. I need your help.
We need volunteers to help with the following:
- Organizing Hunger Ministry and Walk for Hunger documents
- Making phones calls and writing correspondence
- Calling the churches and hunger centers we serve to determine their needs
- Organizing volunteers
- Writing thank you and other cards/letters
- Buying groceries at Aldi’s (you will be provided funds for this)
- Making crafts for veterans and others served by our ministry
- Organizing supplies and making crafts for next year’s Hunger Walk
- Researching online to find info on Hunger Programs
Just a few hours of your time will make a huge difference in supporting our mission and improving the lives of those in need. We welcome volunteers of all ages. Groups are welcome too! Bring a friend and make a fun outing out of it.
If you can help, please contact me to get started.
Blessings on your day of doing God’s Will.
– Love, Mary, Chico, & John